My Explanation:
If you're asked to say "cat cat cat dog horse sheep" in various orders and each
only once each time, you may say "cat dog horse cat cat sheep" "dog horse cat
cat cat sheep" etc. The 6 word long feature is very pre-activated, then each
said off because is most active in brain, but not again because they are super
activated now but not fired and lost all energy because that wouldn't add up
with my short term memory mechanism. Then to do it again, they flush instantly
back to very pre-activate states (? by a linked node called Do It Again ?) and
also avoids saying the same order already said. I am able to with my mouse
cursor (or even without moving my head or eyes or fingers) put my attention
"eye" on at least 20 items in front of me until all are 'poked' by my eye, and
restart and get each one 1 time, a dozen times, in different orders, much
better than auditory!