I don't hold that against Goertzel.  Solomonoff's 2 seminal papers on
algorithmic induction are "complex" as well.  It's just that I'm not very
motivated by a complaint that universal computation is "very specialized"
without a "general" context stated in an incisive, concise and intuitive
manner.  The complaint is absurd on its face.