Ah, good thing I already read Gary Marcus's article. One link down. Yes GPT-2
lacks but I got those things covered. There's no doubt that GPT-2 is the
foundation and those issues are solved if we look back into GPT-2 / the
hierarchy. Yes, we often hear new knowledge on the internet, understand it /
agree it, but couldn't predict it prior, but, it "does" align/predict with our
knowledge. that's why we understand/agree it. If I learn something by reading
it, and like it, that means my brain was originally likely to have generated it
myself, just I didn't get around to it, my attention was elsewhere.

Did some reading. OpenCog is not a single network is it. It's a collection of
separate modules. I don't agree with this... BTW even GPT-2 is not a single net
(although functions like one basically), I had a good look inside, it's a stack
of all sorts of BS. My AGI design is very large and completely unified in a
single net/hierarchy, or 2 at most (hierarchy+heterarchy). You'll see why
unified/1net is so key to AGI, all the mechanisms literally blend/mix together
to give you "more data".

"the contemporary AI community still gravitates towards benchmarking
intelligence by comparing the skill exhibited by AIs and humans at
specific tasks, such as board games and video games. We argue that solely
measuring skill
at any given task falls short of measuring intelligence, because skill is
heavily modulated
by prior knowledge and experience: unlimited priors or unlimited training data
allow experimenters to “buy” arbitrary levels of skills for a system, in a way
that masks the system’s
own generalization power"

Totally get this, you can but intelligence, but this is the way to evaluate
most of AGI, to solve the evaluation issue they mention well that's why the
Hutter Prize's Lossless Compression evaluation uses a set-size dataset and
network (well, not net, but they are watching how big your net is getting! Too
big and your score goes down.) so that you can't buy intelligence and must
generalize better.

I'm reading the Paper you linked now. and 3 of your books....will need time to
read....
DAMN, so many pages.....may have to read above I finish my short AGI guide, it
literally will only be like 10 pages max.
https://goertzel.org/PLN_BOOK_6_27_08.pdf
https://b-ok.org/book/2333263/7af06e
https://b-ok.org/book/2333264/207a57