Here's the thing I thought about this. Using some Ben math combined with my AGI
mental model I can explain how Biden is there.

Trump v. Biden in people's conscio-intelligent intention to vote is a societal
logic. How the votes are accurately counted and represented is a morphism. The
EE uncertainty is contributed to by hacked vote counting. And there is a
roughly p-bits to q-bits paraconsistent analogue, not sure of the logic type
here, is it paraconsistent or plain fuzzy?, though there were other candidates
like Kanye and Mickey Mouse...

There is a very approximate isomorphism since it’s not fully one to one, in
fact there is some one to many, none to one, none to many, and one to other
since, if you watched the Giuliani hearings at the battleground state
legislatures there was massive voting fraud presented, stuffed ballots, dead
people, fake names, illegals, etc.. BTW there was a great presentation by Dr.
Shiva using ML on the voting machines forced EE uncertainty of 1.3x very
interesting, he’s been fighting this for years this in Boston…

So here we are left in this hacked reality where the p-bits and q-bits are
slipping all over the place… and big tech attempts to make the illusion look
real and societally intentional. Why this was all done can also be analyzed
using AGI tools and techniques independent of whether or not you preferred
Biden or Trump.