On Thu, Jun 3, 2021, 9:31 PM John Rose <johnr...@polyplexic.com> wrote:

> On Thursday, June 03, 2021, at 6:58 PM, immortal.discoveries wrote:
>
> I think yous are using the wrong word, try something else maybe?
> Consciousness means ghost or spirit or something that cannot be made/ a
> machine made of particles. At least it sounds like you mean that meaning
> (ghost meaning).
>

> You mean like a weakly parallelized duality of a physical thermodynamic
> existence with its informationally thermodynamical representation?  IOW a
> virtualization from the physical. Yes that too.

No, the thing that nobody can agree on the meaning of because nobody can
define it. So we argue about completely different things without realizing
it.

I mean the thing that has no effect on the physical universe, not even our
neurons, but is somehow vital to our thought process. I mean the thing
that we believe without any evidence becomes a ghost or goes to heaven or
reincarnates as a cow when your neurons stop firing. I mean the thing that
makes us not a zombie. The tiny person inside our head watching a movie
projected on a screen by our optic nerves. The thing that computers must
have before we can solve AGI.

I mean the thing that evolution programmed us to believe that we have in
order to motivate us to live long enough to produce more children.