Test below shows it energizes the things seen to likely say it, despite holes
in the thing i.e. 12_4.
I fed into their AI below the below and got the following text:
https://6b.eleuther.ai/

*I love my cat, I love build cat, I love gum cat, I love book cat, * I love
crackly cat, I love natural cat, I love watermelon cat, I love ice cube cat, I
love couch cat, I love mail cat, I love clean, I love dead cats.

I love my cat, I love build cat, I love gum cat, I love book cat, I love
crackly cat, I love natural cat, I love watermelon cat, I love ice cube cat, I
love couch cat, I love mail cat, I love clean, I love dead cats.

I love my cat, I love build cat, I love gum cat, I love book cat, I love
crackly cat, I love natural cat, I love watermelon cat, I love ice cube cat, I
love couch cat, I love mail cat, I love clean, I love dead cats.

I love my cat, I love build cat, I love gum cat, I love book cat, I love
crackly cat, I love natural cat, I love watermelon cat, I love ice cube cat, I
love couch cat, I love mail cat, I love clean, I love dead cats.

I love my cat, I love build cat, I love gum cat, I love book cat,

Kinda works on the below:

*I love my cat, we hate build dog, they like rocket pig, someone desires gum
horse, people seek wind ape, girls want root monkey,* I love yous gourd, we
hate square sow, they want hedgehog face, someone knows cheese spoon, someone
seeks pie horse, I love yous dizenga, someone desires human body, someone likes
sponge ass, someone seeks plonk ass, I love yours dizenga, we hate cud bear,
they like jiggly ass, some desire yoghurt ass, someone wants tennis ass, I love
yous dizenga, someone wishes cheese bucket, someone wants brothel ass, I love
yous dizenga, someone likes salad, someone desires cheese lawn, I love yous
dizenga, someone wants silkie, someone wants ice tea, I love yours dizenga,
someone loves loaf pig, someone knows roadie ass, I love yours dizenga, someone
seeks crab leg, I love yours dizenga, someone wants bambi face, someone wants
peeler ass, I love yous dizenga, someone seeks fuzz peach, I love yours
dizenga, someone wants silkie ass, someone wants stone tapioca, I love yours
dizenga, someone wants rainbow horse, I love yours

fails this one though:

*teeth hat gums, drop like fall, moon junk planet, sit you sat, come star came,
tennis trick football, man book*, blood bird, dish from, knit memory sweater,
foot, bass glad green, treacle mouth art, pull shes thirty, lover days: head,
stick, tongue, anger. To stop, krink your son it up one sentence: prick
carphone, fish in, termly you the, round the new past or always a, contact. But
it was still very early. Your friend in the back of his car, impassive, was
murmuring, "And then I had to sell it... My wife threatened to divorce me...."
But, then, this was only your friend's usual refrain: that you, too, had made a
lot of bad investments and lived for long periods in perfect poverty. This was
the last time you would talk to him. It was over the telephone, and he was an
amiable man, so you made your final comment to him sweetly: