On Monday, July 19, 2021, at 3:23 PM, Mike Archbold wrote:
> This version is an improvement --

Agreed.

YKY your papers are always extremely thought provoking and informative. They
are intellectually challenging but clear, terse and to the point but deal with
deep concepts mathematically while joining intuitions computationally. I have
to read them piecemeal multiple times just to grasp some of what you are
expressing. This one especially I see you are attempting to wire disparate
structures together.

Have you ever looked at Smarandache’s neutrosophic logic? It’s worth
investigating there is now ample material written on it. As well as
ZX/ZW-calculus, see an example in this recent paper utilizing that, AGI is
something I assume they will or already have used it to describe:
https://arxiv.org/abs/2106.16061

Or like this v. interesting spidering for Lagrangians:
https://arxiv.org/abs/2105.06244

IMO ZX/ZW-calculus is a good start of something bigger. I remember in one of
Ben Geortzel’s recent papers he was utilizing some related form of a graphical
calculus…

In logics lately I’ve been thinking of them as a model of perceptive reality.
Crisp Boolean really is an MDL (Minimum Description Length) dualist perception
and various more complex incantations of logic fanout from there and then
bridge to other algebraic structure…