On Sunday, August 08, 2021, at 12:55 PM, stefan.reich.maker.of.eye wrote:
> Reality trumps faith
Do you not realize that you're asking for people's faith in your unproven
theories and uncertain business venture, then? You're certainly not asking them
to buy reality. You haven't built a real AGI yet.

Don't get me wrong. I like your general approach. I think you're digging closer
to the ore veins than most of the loud voices on this list. But you haven't yet
shown me the gold. Hence the need for faith.