I'm looking for the GPT code with pytorch keras etc already in it, in Python or
C++, all there, no imports except for the common ones like random, copy, math,
you know. If I'm going to learn it, I want it all and then will rid the
unnecessary code to make the code nice n small plus good then to share with
others.

Currently I found such but it is possibly a kiddie-fied version, has lots of
unneeded extra tools, no pytorch or keras etc, or is such as for the Hutter
Prize (NNCP) but I think he kiddie-fied his down too.