Gödel's incompleteness theorum still wins this argument. However, what
really happens in unseen space remains fraught with possibility. The
question remains: how exactly is this relevant to AGI?

In transition, energy is always "lost" to externalities. Excellent design
would limit such losses to not impact negatively on internal functionality.
E.g., Losses can be recycled for reuse, and so on. It all depends on the
relevance of the dynamical boundary that was either set, or which emerged.

Even so, the "lossy" argument should be finite. As a system, its boundaries
of argument should also be maintained. This remains true for all systems,
even systems of systems. As such, it's more a function of a design
decision, than an incomplete argument.