I think I may freeze my AI project and go for learning GPT, I got a Perplexity
score of 936 for below but can't seem to make it lower when add the hole match,
and there can't be many more I can add cuz with words there is less usable hole
matches i.e. its rare to find a useful 2 word hole match ex. "match N/A N/A
match > GrabNextWord". I didn't add yet the translation matching or translation
recency either yet, didn't try.

https://paperswithcode.com/sota/language-modelling-on-wikitext-2

34.1 is best score above.....that's about a 10 or 15 times better prediction
than mine if I'm reading that correctly