Dear Ben,

Hope all is well with you and your family!

We have a postdoc opening in Sweden now with our project that aims for digital
twins of real ecosystems. I think we are the only group that approaches
ecosystem modeling with animal models powered by reinforcement learning.

Would you be able to help us spread the word by posting the ad below to some
suitable list(s)? It might be of interest to the AGI community because of the
connection between ecosystem modeling and the evolution of general intelligence
in nature.

Kind regards,
Claes

Post-doc position at the University of Gothenburg, Sweden: Digital Twins of
Real Ecosystems

We are looking for a postdoc with a strong AI background to join our research
team at the University of Gothenburg. Our goal is to build digital twins of
real ecosystems. We use geographic data to build 3D models of real landscapes
in the game engine Unity. Then we populate these digital landscapes with animal
models, whose behavior has been trained using deep reinforcement learning and
curriculum learning. Finally, we can observe how the digital ecosystems develop
with or without various forms of human interventions.

Link to the ad:
https://web103.reachmee.com/ext/I005/1035/job?site=7&lang=UK&validator=9b89bead79bb7258ad55c8d75228e5b7&job_id=26634.
 Read more about the project here:
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/361925258_Ecosystem_Models_Based_on_Artificial_Intelligence.
 For more info about the position, please contact
claes.stranneg...@gu.se<mailto:claes.stranneg...@gu.se>.