DALL-E 2 kind of sucks at inpainting compared to Google's Palette or apparently
this AI NUWA infinity. DALL-E 2 also saturates out and the colors always become
solid red/ green/ blue (after you get ex. this far in uncropping ">>>>"). For
some reason GLIDE is I think like the smaller version of what's in DALL-E 2 and
I got that to extend an image nicely and very long extension. It's very hard to
keep DALL-E 2 from becoming R/G/B saturated-like when extending.

All my worthy DALL-E 2 results (gets better after the current last 4 or so
posts. Really impressive):
https://www.reddit.com/user/DEATH_STAR_EXTRACTOR

A few of my good GLIDE results (2nd link (top-down uncrops) was cherry picked
and text prompted):
GLIDE'S > https://ibb.co/BjXXQvw
DALL-E 2'S >
https://www.reddit.com/r/dalle2/comments/vlfw3g/detailed_hd_wallpaper_as_the_text_prompt_image/