*Example.*

So the final image size for the left screen half (in 1080p) in this
cartoonized-vectorized form is 40.1 KB. Using my new HUF1 (raw Huffman) format,
of course. :)

*Explanation.*

*THE** **GAZELLE** **DATA** **WRANGLER*

When an image is to be recognized, the "data wrangler" is Gazelle 22's first
line of attack. We start with the raw true-color (24 bit) RGB image.

"Data wrangling" typically includes the following operations on this image:

1. Blurring (optional)

2. Drastically reducing the number of colors (from 16 million to e.g. 64)

3. Finding all "regions"
      [A "region" is a maximal connected set of pixels of uniform color.]

4. Vectorization (detecting straight lines)
    --> Vectorized image can be saved too.

5. Compression (optional) - deleting some regions to save space

6. Image infilling (optional) - guessing pixels we dropped in step 4 or 5
      [Because our current vectorization isn't perfect and can leave 1 or 2
pixel
       wide gaps between regions.]

The list of pixels for each region is sent to the next recognition stage, for
example a cache of known region shapes.