On Tue, Aug 23, 2022 at 2:54 PM Mike Archbold <jazzbo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It was a great conference, I'm still buzzed...  2nd one I've been to
> live, and yes, much material to review...  You saw the Chris
> Poulin,"Open Source Deep Reinforcement Learning" I assume (?)

Yeah, I watched but wasn't paying full attention
(was paying too much attention to Jam Galaxy ๐Ÿ˜‚)

Open-source is a nice move, but I hope to see closer
collaboration with real division of labor.
Often Western people would proclaim they want to put down
ethnic boundaries but when it comes to actually working together
very often they are the ones who chicken out ๐Ÿ˜†