On Tuesday, September 27, 2022, at 12:06 AM, WriterOfMinds wrote:
> I'll pass on your predictions of imminent doom, though ... because I recall
> you predicted the mass die-off of the vaccinated by June at the latest. I and
> all my vaccinated friends are annoyingly still alive. How long will you keep
> moving the date out?

I'm still fighting this thing, do not take it lightly it’s real. That is unless
you chose the blue pill.

The die-off occurred and is occurring. Research all-cause mortality statistics
from life insurance companies. The non-Covid numbers are through the roof in
vaccinated countries. Funeral companies, embalmers report all the same it’s
grim. Military whistle blowers, reliable UK gov’t health statistics, disability
statistics, all the same.

You have to know how to research around big tech censorship paid for by US
Gov’t and big pharma.

Sorry your father passed away Alan my family has similar issues…

The term 'conspiracy theory' is a psycholinguistic tool for memetic hegemony.