RE: Financial moves - I know a real opportunity to invest via qualified, US
participation in a lucrative mine in Africa. The US agent had just visited for
a month, done due diligence on all physical assets, rights, ownership,
contracts and records and laboratory samples, representing interested players
from trading platforms. So did UK agents, but they were middle men only and
messed around with funding. Now red listed.

It's all above board and the real deal. These opportunities are extremely rare
and would disappear soon. Foreign entities are purchasing all these resources.
This one has been in family hands for 200+ years. There's ample scope for
significant participation and reward. The international sales pipelines and
logistics have already been established.

I know one of the key shareholders of the sales pipeline, a decision maker.
Would be happy to broker investments on anyone's behalf, all done via a
reputable legal firm off course and including offshore accounts for returns.

Last, there's another opportunity being developed for a high-speed rail
transportation system in Africa. It has already received that government's nod
of approval, as a new, rapid, logistical route. The IP-owner engineer has
rights over proven technologies and hands-on engineering experience from
primary projects in China, Japan and Taiwan. Early bird is going to catch the
worm. This one is for big players only. I have in principle admin rights
regarding this project.

Don't ask me for more details. We'll have to patiently walk this one through a
very-strict procedure, via legal process, international accounting and
taxation, and detailed NDAs only. However, it's hardcore real and on its way
real soon. Feel free to register as a prospective investor/partyofinterest to
be included in the information loop. Bearing in mind, due diligence would be
done on all prospective investors. Disclosure works both ways.

  Chin up! It could get a lot worse! 😉