immortal.discover...@gmail.com wrote:
also also insane.....searching "waifu" in the bar gave me lots like this one: https://lexica.art/?q=waifu&prompt=7020b34e-39bb-4c3f-a651-b6d8f3134a23

If you want an AGI, reverse the thing. Have it take camera input as a prompt, produce a "perfected" version of the fuzzy pixelated camera input then, from that, obtain the textual description. That is how the brain works. You can't really see the raw feed from your eyes. Your eys really suck, they only have moderately decent resoultion near the center of the visual field and have a pretty big hole off to the sides where the "optic disk" is. (our eyes are built reversed from how any sane engineer would make them, the actual receptive cells point AWAY from the incomming light!!!!) the wiring that should be behind the retina is in front of it and must leave the eye, it does so through the optic disk.

Anyway, if you nudge the corner of your eye, this will defeat the image stabilization system (including the vestibular system, inner ear, and proprioception of the eye muscles), and allow you to get a glimpse of the actual performance of your eye.

Anyway, it's time to stop oooh-ing and aaah-ing over these pretty pictures and get AGI done. We are running out of time.

--
Beware of Zombies. =O
#EggCrisis  #BlackWinter