I'm not sure if lossy video compressors (when stored as a "code" to be as small
as possible) can reach 700x and come out looking that good, anyone know if they
can? Says online x1000 lossy can do it if done properly. I know lossless can do
10x for text basically, so lossy it makes sense if you get 100 times less
information (the microscopic details, not the basic big objects). I think the
competing ones they show are not compressed as codes, but rather just stored as
is playable but in a form that is already lost a lot of info...Not sure though.