Stefan doesn't know how to evaluate a trading bot that is very worrisome. I
cannot not speak on this, when he continues to post publicly on this
topic.
I wrote a long comment on his youtube channel but he deleted it. That tells
a lot.

I'm saying this because I went from wanting to give him some suggestions to
actually feeling I need to let people know Stefan literally doesn't know
what is doing.
This is important because he is trying to sell a bot and people should be
warned about scams even if I think in this case mostly based on lack of
understanding rather than being malicious.

Do not believe what I say but go and see his video.
Here is my understanding of what is going on. He has 9 instances of similar
strategies (he calls them "strategies"). Each of them have different
allocations (ranging from 5 to almost 40 dollars).
Of these 9 instances 6 lost money % wise, only 3 of them were in the
positive.

If the same money was allocated to each instance, with the same leverage
then you will get an average of -3.2 % (in 2 days of trading).
I think Stefan claims his strategies are working because in terms of
dollars he is in the positive, about 4 dollars over about 100 dollars
invested.
But this is incredibly misleading simply because he made 7 dollars alone in
one of the instances that had much more money allocated.

Take in consideration Stefan didn't know in advance which instance would do
well so it was pure luck he invested more money in a winning instance vs a
losing one.

I cannot understand how a supposed intelligent and educated computer
scientist can make such terrible mistake in particular when money is
involved, not just his money but other people money given he is planning
(after few days of testing his algo and not backtesting at all) to sell a
bot to the public (as he claims in his video). Trading is very tricky and
dangerous and success is not guaranteed but if you start with such an
incredible lack of understanding of how to evaluate the performance of your
algorithm (on simple math principles) you have absolutely no business in
telling people your algos are making money (and even planning to make a bot
for sale).

I'm willing to listen to Stefan if he has a better explanation than the
above of what is going on with his algos but I'm sure he will answer with
insults and some complain about me harassing him or something like that. I
don't understand how is posting here and expecting just praise and not
pushing back when the stuff he claims is so fundamentally wrong.

Giovanni