This is pretty good for starters:
https://old.reddit.com/r/ChatGPT/comments/12diapw/gpt4_week_3_chatbots_are_yesterdays_news_ai/

"Soon we’ll give AI control over the mouse and keyboard and have it do
everything on the computer. The amount of bots will eventually overtake the
amount of humans on the internet, much sooner than I think anyone imagined
[Link <https://twitter.com/_akhaliq/status/1641697534363017217>]"

By the end of this year, I predict we can all buy a ~600USD robot that can do
most tasks in your home, school, factory, or even just drive a car. Either
using GPT-4 or somehting better. It seems, from the only handful of examples
I've seen, GPT-4 "should" be capable of being told to, using a rubber gripper
with 2 fingers, go find the rag, and the orange juice mess, and clean it up,
and go put the rag in the sink and rinse it, by just telling it using your
voice to do that. Same for putting all ex. dog-containing photos in one (new)
folder that are amid all your random photos that you can't sort through no
longer. Same for any other job, essentially GPT-4 can replace most humans.

IMO GPT-4 IS weak AGI. I correct myself now.