On Tuesday, May 16, 2023, at 7:16 PM, Mike Archbold wrote:
> Superworld 7 is kind of cool. It sounds at first like a radio station
BTW that was meant to be Super Mario World :D the AI didn't accept "mario" so I
removed it lol.

I was thinking when something like Lady Gaga Poker Face? That's a pretty hard
one to make. Interesting visuals too.

Keep in mind you can take I think any say 3 sec of a song by MusicLM and extend
it 2 seconds, until like the next extension, then carry on extending from
there, giving you a perfect track!! Music production is essentially already
over now once they release this.