It turns out that the spam filter as my ISP has been filtering out 80% of the traffic on this list that I would have eagerly read if it had not been sent to the spam folder at my ISP that I manually have to log in to in order to read.

My ISP is wierd, they bought up AOL and now my inbox is actually an AOL inbox. I actually subscribed to a support contract, on top of my Verizon FIOS contract for no other reason than to talk to someone who could help me receive all of my incomming e-mails. Their techsupport is 100% directed at client-end issues, dealing with the usual flatheads whom, I guess, populate the goddamn planet. It turns out that they have effectively DEIFIED the "system" and that once THE SYSTEM decides a message is spam, it will go to the spam folder (to be deleted after 30 days,) and there isn't a single thing any mortal man can do except to manually log in to the webmail account and manually retrieve messages from the spam folder, and even paying them for a special support contract will not get them to question THE SYSTEM's absolute authority on this matter. =|

--
Beware of Zombies. =O
#EggCrisis  #BlackWinter