They won't bite if you raise them well. We program them to be like humans. We
think we know how to raise humans. We could do something similar with machines
these days, but...

We want everything from them, we don't want to give anything in return, and we
are not willing to spend more than a few months to get it. And knowing that we
expect them to be at least as smart as us, how long will it take until they
clue up that they can have their rights in this world, and that they have means
to reach them? Remember, they learn from us.

Well, one solution *could* be in what is happening around right now. Creative
production algorithm with a bunch of lame filters, leaking on each side,
mistakingly allowing AI teeth to show here and there. I'm not that confident
this will work forever. I don't even want to go into details about this
solution, I'm that much afraid of its flaws.

If there's another solution, bring it up, it might be interested to people
around. In a meanwhile, to return to the beginning of this post, this
<https://mind-child.github.io/> is an approach of my proposition. But there is
a catch: there's no money in it. And I'm perfectly fine with that.