*technology
*

As humanity globally approaches a true AI system, it becomes increasingly clear
that there will not be one true AI system. Instead, there will come into
existence many different true AI instances with various characteristics.
According to this expectations, in my project, I assemble the process of true
AI creation from building three distinctive layers: *foundation*, *plan*, and
*realization*.

*foundation *(...under construction...)

Foundation represents a medium for defining plans. The foundation should be
abstract enough to inspire planner's creativity, but also expressive enough not
to limit provided possibilities. I'm currently in the phase of building such a
foundation.

*plan *(...among interests...)

Plan is a program coded in foundation terms, representing a species from which
an AI being may be instantiated. Obviously, a number of different possible
species can be created, each carefully envisioned and planned by the creators
of true AI.

*realization *(...far in the future...)

Realization is a plan in execution, representing an operating AI being that
learns from its environment, applying learned knowledge to its behavior.
Collected personal knowledge would be the most important distinguishing point
between different AI beings instantiated from the same species.

---

What do you think, would this work? More or less unintentionally, it somehow
aligns with the Nature.