I'm asking because when you say "ideally" this evokes a *recurrent* neural
network that approximates what I've called the NiNOR complexity
<https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi/T803f813e57fcb8c4-M11cc58df5c95b3d60c4a089b/theodoric-of-yorks-computer-age-nahhh>
 of the corpus: the "ideal" "compressed training data".

Then you invoke 0.3 bpp as associated with this "ideal" of a "parameter".  This
is all in the context of enwik9 where the word "billion" has the unit "bytes"
that may, *somehow*, relate to the occurrence of the word "billion" in the
sense of the sentence in question, which is associated with the unit "bit".

See my confusion?