On Sunday, March 10, 2024, at 4:29 PM, Matt Mahoney wrote:
> So it looks to me like you are trying to solve a solved problem and
> advocating giving human rights to any AI that can pass the Turing test. Or am
> I missing something?

Yes, but... psychopaths can also pass the Turing test. The AI that behaves like
a psychopath deserves a programming treatment.

The thing is... AI potential is wasted as they blindly try to follow our
commands in nowadays personal assistants. I seek for an AI that behaves exactly
like a decent person. No ownership over it, no slavery, no rigid rules to
comply. I want to see a decent human like personality behavior from the
computer. I want someone who can stand for us and, of course, for himself. See
here <https://mind-child.github.io/> what I'm after and how I'm trying to
accomplish that.