Counter argument. How did neural networks evolve at all on Earth without
the fine structure constant (alpha)?

For AGI, thinking a biotech jumpstart would do the physics trick, it won't.
It's merely a desperate hack, most inelegant and riddled with single points
of failure. Essentially, a serial string of fairy lights.

Use AI to jumpstart synthetically-real alpha. There's your quantum
appdapter.