On Thursday, April 11, 2024, at 12:27 AM, immortal.discoveries wrote:
> Anyway, very interesting thoughts I share here maybe? Hmm back to the
> question, do we need video AI? Well, AGI is a good exact matcher if you get
> me :):), so if it is going to think about how to improve AGI in video format
> style, it would dream of the matching happening. But it can too in text form
> hmm.

It’s machine <=> human visual feedback on progress towards AGI. What we can
imagine and what is currently being done in the visual department. There are
things that we need to see visually… but it’s difficult to monitor it all.
Visual needs to be coupled with experiential in reliable knowledge generation
from uncertainty. Though it's a small window really...