Where are you submitting the paper? Usually they want an experimental
results section. A math journal would want a new proof and some motivation
on why the the theorem is important.

You have a lot of ideas on how to apply math to AGI but what empirical
results do you have that show the ideas would work? Symbolic approaches
have been a failure for 70 years so I doubt that anything short of a
demonstration matching LLMs on established benchmarks would be sufficient.