Your test is the opposite of objective and measurable. What if two high IQ
people disagree if a robot acts like a human or not?

Which IQ test? There are plenty of high IQ societies that will tell you
your IQ is 180 as long as you pay the membership fee.

What if I upload the same software to a Boston Dynamics robot dog or robot
humanoid like Atlas, do you really think you will get the same answer?