Also, with TikTok governments don’t want the truth exposed because populations
tend to get rebellious so they want “unsafe” information suppressed. E.g.
Canadian trucker protests…. I sometimes wonder do Canadians know that Trudeau
is Castro’s biological son? Thanks TicTok didn’t know that. And the American
gov’t really needs to have some control in TicTok urgently because big bad evil
China is stealing people’s data. Uhm or is it that a tool like TicTok could
result in millions of angry residents storming DC, similar to what happened in
Sri Lanka in 2022 but on a 1000x scale. The grifters in control fear us using
TicTok. They already have Facebook, etc., see Taibbi and the censorship
industrial complex. We’re not smart enough to make our owns decisions so
deepfakes will be banned except deepstate deepfakes. AI and state embedded AGI
are going to obscure truth more smartly.