On Wednesday, May 15, 2024, at 3:30 AM, Matt Mahoney wrote:
> AI should absolutely never have human rights.

I get it that GPT guys want a perfect slave, calling it an assistant to make us
feel more comfortable interacting it, but consider this: let's say someone
really creates an AGI, whatever way she chooses to create it. Presuming that
that AGI doesn't have real feelings, but is measurable smarter than us, and
makes measurable better decisions than us, how are we supposed to treat it?