I was banned from the singularity waiting room discord today for trying to issue a warning about an upcoming situation. When I am eventually proven right, I will not recive an apology, nor will I be re-admitted to the group. I'm sorry, but the people with control over these decisions are invariably the most ban-happy people you can find, they basically never have the patience to investigate or ask questions or implement any kind of 3-strikes policy. The last thing I was allowed to say on the server was a call for trials instead of the lynch mobs that will be forming in the fall of this year...

--
You can't out-crazy a Democrat.
#EggCrisis  #BlackWinter