Russia and Ukraine have been fighting since 2014. The war will go for
another decade with no big gains by either side before both sides agree it
is to their mutual advantage to concede the borders roughly where they are
now. Russia gets improved relations with the West and the smaller Ukraine
joins the EU and NATO.