The key is only in my memory, or it was 22 years ago. I probably forgot it
by now. But it should be retrievable by postcognition. Not that it ever
worked for my other passwords. I mean, billions in bitcoins were lost this
way.

-- Matt Mahoney, [email protected]

On Wed, Sep 30, 2026, 11:14 AM John Rose via AGI <[email protected]>
wrote:

> On Tuesday, September 29, 2026, at 9:06 PM, Matt Mahoney wrote:
>
> Or use telepathy to guess the key I used to generate the file in 2004. I
> included source code to make it easier to know exactly how the bits were
> created.
>
>
> This is actually a good proactive test in case I run into anything.
>
> “The SHARND challenge is to guess either the key (an ASCII string less
> than 80 bytes) or any of the bytes following the data. “
> June 21, 2004
>
> Is the key stored only in your memory, did you ever share it and did you
> ever write it down? It's probably in a file.
> *Artificial General Intelligence List <https://agi.topicbox.com/latest>*
> / AGI / see discussions <https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi> +
> participants <https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi/members> +
> delivery options <https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi/subscription>
> Permalink
> <https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi/T906c878e4ba411be-M3bd61506590b2ab80d2a780b>
>

------------------------------------------
Artificial General Intelligence List: AGI
Permalink: 
https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi/T906c878e4ba411be-M09386ad920fd9c170745f3b6
Delivery options: https://agi.topicbox.com/groups/agi/subscription

Reply via email to