Interesting, Youlian...

He's writing about creating a formal or graphical "map" of the contents of a
human mind... not thru technology but thru some kind of explicit knowledge
encoding.

I think Rudy Rucker proposed a similar thing toward the end of his long-ago
book Mind Tools, actually.

I suppose this could be achieved partially by:

1) Using a formal knowledge entry language like Cyc [or the related KNOW
language introduced at Webmind Inc.,
www.goertzel.org/papers/KNOWSpecification.htm , developed mostly by Pei
Wang]

2) Unlike in the Cyc project, having people enter a lot of subjective
beliefs and ideas about their individual lives and experiences, as well as
"common sense"

The big problem of course is that most knowledge in the human mind is
*implicit*.  We don't know we that know all that we know.... (although some
of us do know that we don't know all that we know ;).

But it would be interesting to see how far this sort of mind-mapping could
be pushed, even so...

-- Ben