In a message dated 2/11/2003 10:17:07 AM Mountain Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

1)  There is a class of physically realizable problems, which humans can
solve easily for maximum reward, but which - as far as I can tell - AIXI
cannot solve even in principle;

2)  While an AIXI-tl of limited physical and cognitive capabilities might
serve as a useful tool, AIXI is unFriendly and cannot be made Friendly
regardless of *any* pattern of reinforcement delivered during childhood.

Before I post further, is there *anyone* who sees this besides me?

Can someone post a link to this?

Thanks!