> I guess that for AIXI to learn this sort of thing, it would have to be
> rewarded for understanding AIXI in general, for proving theorems about AIXI,
> etc.  Once it had learned this, it might be able to apply this knowledge in
> the one-shot PD context....  But I am not sure.

For those of us who have missed a critical message or two in this weekend's lengthy
exchange, can you explain briefly the one-shot complex PD?  I'm unsure how a program
could evaluate and learn to predict the behavior of its opponent if it only gets
1-shot.  Obviously I'm missing something.

-Brad

please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?[EMAIL PROTECTED]