Any others in the Washington DC area --

I'm posting this to announce the quarterly DC Transhumanists
meeting scheduled for Thursday of this first week of September.

TIME: Sept 4, 7:00PM.
Location: Hamburger Hamlet (restraunt) Crystal City Virginia. Convenient
to the metrorail stop of the same name. Take a RIGHT as you come up the
stairs from the metro.

As a newcomer to the DC area, I have never actually been to one of these
gatherings, but I do plan to go this time.

The meetings typically run until shortly before the last metro train
departs, around 11:30...

-- Ben G