Here is an old paper of Pei's on the Wason card experiment:

http://www.cogsci.indiana.edu/farg/peiwang/PUBLICATION/wang.evidence.pdf

I don't know if he wrote something similar relating to Tversky's experiments
or not.  I think I remember reading it, but I don't remember where it was...

I think I wrote a response to Pei on the Wason card experiment, explaining
the situation in terms of PTL and probability theory; I'll see if I can dig
it up

ben