I'm looking for some partners to develop the AGI described on my web page, and I'm
also interested in more long-term and large-scale collaboration with other AGI groups.

I think currently AGI is going through a fermenting stage before a dominant design
will emerge. This will require a lot of work, and it is not at all predictable which
group's design will turn out to be successful. I'm afraid right now most people have
not thought about how to capture the AGI market value, because we're still too busy
experimenting. AGI will become a very pervasive technology and capturing its value is
a serious challenge.

I can understand how AI researchers always believe in the eventual success of their
projects, but it is also quite *predictable* that only one AGI group will achieve
market domination. This outcome will be devastating to other groups, as history has
shown. It's not sensible to assume that every group can somehow carve a niche in the
market. If we don’t try to collaborate to capture market value, it is actually very
likely that many groups will not be able to sustain their research. And it is also
very predictable that some later startups will achieve dominance because they have not
incurred early research costs. In short, the outcome will be very chaotic.

If we don’t want this to happen to us, we can form a research consortium to better
capture market value and so everyone will get a slice of the pie. This will also
facilitate communication and external knowledge sharing between AGI groups (such as
sharing a virtual sensory environment testbed). Also, research groups can remain
autonomous and explore their unique ideas if they want.

There're also other issues that may require division of labor. Such as special
sections for security, hardware implementation, marketing, etc.

Maybe we can start a discussion on how to divide future AGI revenues among different
groups.

YKY