From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Arthur T. Murray
Sent: Sunday, September 19, 2004 9:30 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [agi] Re: AI boxing

On Sun, 19 Sep 2004, Philip Sutton wrote:

> Hi Ben,
>
> > One thing I agree with Eliezer Yudkowsky on is: Worrying about
> > how to increase the odds of AGI, nanotech and biotech saving
> > rather than annihilating the human race, is much more worthwhile
> > than worrying about who is President of the US.

We need the following items that say Cocainer-in-Chief:
[ ] balloons
[ ] banners
[ ] baseball caps "Cocainer-in-Chief"
[ ] board games
[ ] bumper stickers
[ ] buttons
[ ] coffee mugs
[ ] greeting cards (birthday, etc.)
[ ] protest signs
[ ] rubber stamps
[ ] stationery
[ ] sweaters
[ ] T-shirts
[ ] toys (action figures, etc.)
If you can provide these items, please offer them for sale on eBay.

> It's the nature of evolution that getting to a preferred future
> depends on getting through every particular today between here
> and there.  So the two issues above may not be as disconnected
> as you suggest.  :)
>
> Cheers, Philip

subscription,