Hi,

If any of you have 14 minutes to spare for some silliness, my son Zeb
(age 12) has made a brief animated movie about how two of my
colleagues and I create a superhuman AI called Novamente that destroys
the universe (yeah, I gave him some plot suggestions ;-).

See

http://www.zebradillo.com/Animation.htm

[It's called RoboTurtle II, and is in a sense a continuation of a
previous film of his about RoboTurtle, but you don't need to view the
previous one, this one is self-contained...]

Fair warning: the soundtrack contains considerably too much disco
music, which reflects Zebulon's taste and not my own!!

;-)

-- Ben