Thanks Ben, Bruce, and others for organizing this.  I think it's a very significant effort to consolidate AGI interests among researchers.

I don't have a detailed AGI theory yet, hope to make it in the next round! =)

"What (if any) practical applications do you think will be enabled by your system at an intermediary stage, before it has achieved human-level AGI?"  -- My approach to AGI is to build a passive truth maintenance system, ignoring all aspects of behavior generation at first.  This may be a way to reach a useful landmark earlier.

In Novamente nodes may contain procedures.  IMO this makes the knowledge representation very complex.  In my model I use a "flat" representation akin to predicate logic / semantic network.  This is one of the key assumptions I make, ie that a flat representation is sufficient for AGI.

YKY