On 13/06/06, sanjay padmane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On the suggestion of creating a wiki, we already have it here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_general_intelligence

I wouldn't want to pollute the wiki proper with our unverified claims.

, as you know, and its exposure is much wider. I feel, wiki cannot be a good
format for discussions. No one would like their views edited out by a random

It is not meant so much to replace our discussions on list but to
display the various questions people have asked and the various
answers to them in a persistant and easy to use fashion.

Will