http://www.whiteboxrobotics.com -- White Box Robotics (WBR) --
is bringing PC Bots to market, or robots that operate under
the control of a standard personal computer (PC) and therefore
are ideal platforms for PC-based artificial intelligence.

http://www.914pcbots.com is a forum for discussion of the
WBR PC Bots with an A.I. Zone for artificial intelligence.

a sample message from the Win32Forth discussion forum,
pertinent here because the message helps to document how
discussion of Mind.Forth AI has shifted from the Win32Forth
forum to the A.I. Zone of the White Box Robotics forum.

http://home.earthlink.net/~fjrussonc/AIMind/AI-Mind.html is
the link which Frank J. Russo posted in the A.I. Zone forum
with an announcement that he has made his own version of the
http://mind.sourceforge.net/mind4th.html -- Mind.Forth AI.

Upshot? Since the Mentifex AI breakthrough of 7 June 2006 --
http://www.mail-archive.com/agi@v2.listbox.com/msg03034.html
-- we may be witnessing a Darwinian proliferation of AI Minds
based on Mind.Forth but departing from Mind.Forth in terms
of higher code quality and in terms of added AI functionality.

http://digg.com/programming/Brain-Mind_Know_Thyself! caused
eight thousand hits to arrive on 6 July 2006 at the
http://mind.sourceforge.net/theory5.html webpage.

Respectfully submitted,

Arthur T. Murray/Mentifex
--