I think it sounds like a good idea, but I would suggest making it clear on your wiki what kind of usage and redistribution terms you will allow if you want other people to contribute. Preferably I guess it would be completely free to copy and reuse.

If this policy will be different than the rest of the AGIRI site and/or wiki then I'd suggest placing this project under its own domain or somehow separate.
--
Brian Atkins
http://www.singinst.org/