> http://josie.stanford.edu:8080/parser/

Fails the Turing test :-)  "I ate pizza with {pepperoni|George|chopsticks}" all have the same parse.

-- Matt Mahoney, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

----- Original Message ----
From: James Ratcliff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: agi@v2.listbox.com
Sent: Sunday, November 12, 2006 1:11:32 PM
Subject: [agi] One grammar parser URL

During the grammar NLP discussion, someone asked about various parsers,
well here is one that I am looking at now

Download

Stanfords parser, and a online version is here

James

James Ratcliff - http://falazar.com
New Torrent Site, Has TV and Movie Downloads! http://www.falazar.com/projects/Torrents/tvtorrents_show.php