On 24/11/06, J. Storrs Hall, PhD. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The open questions are representation -- I'm leaning towards >CSG

Constructive solid geometry? You could probably go quite far towards a
real world navigator with this, but I'm not usre how you plan to get
it to represent the internal state of other systems, so it can try to
predict what actions people may take due to their emotions etc. I'm in
favour of multiple and changeable representations myself. Quite how to
integrate them all into a somewhat coherent world view is an
interesting problem though.

 Will Pearson